The 5 hottest colors in decor for 2019, accoding to House Beautiful, are:
- Dark Green. Similar to hunter green that was popular in the 90s but with hits of grey that make is “more sophisticated.”
- Muted Pastels. Whether pink, purple or blue, think subtle and softer when it comes to pastels. Millennial pink is fading fast.
- Tinted Gray. Neutral gray is a staple but this year look for it tinted with deeper undertones such as purples, blues and greens.
- Terracotta. Bring in the earthy tones with this dusty color. It may not fit for your walls but it has been popping up in accessories and accents.
- Mushroom. This is beige with more gray and less brown that brings warmth into a room without making it feel drab.